Springtime Pasta Salad
This simple make-ahead salad is the perfect dish to prepare for a picnic, party or potluck. The dill in the dressing makes it extra refreshing.
Vicki Schrupp, Little Falls, Minnesota
10-12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups spiral pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold
- water. Place in a large bowl. Add zucchini, olives, red pepper and
- onion. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to
- coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.