- 2 cups spiral pasta
- 1 medium zucchini, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a large bowl. Add zucchini, olives, red pepper and onion. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSpringtime Pasta Salad
"I use only a teaspoon of dill weed and omit the olives. You can also use cucumber instead of zucchini."
"Maybe it was the way I made it. I didn't put olives in and used low fat mayo, but this did not taste good."
"Awesome salad! The dressing was cool and mild. Made a few alterations: swapped cucumber for zucchini, used green onion, used a whole red pepper and took out the olives. Will make often!"
"This is delicious. I added an extra cup of pasta because it seemed like there was too much dressing."
"I make this all the time and always get asked for the recipe! I usually increase all ingredients to make a larger protion."