Spinach Stuffing Balls
These cute bites are a snap to fix with stuffing mix and frozen spinach. "Over the years, we've held several appetizer parties for our family gatherings," says Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. "These delicious spinach balls are always a big hit."
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a bowl, combine eggs, stuffing mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, salt
- and pepper. Add spinach; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place
- in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350°
- for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 168 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 478 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.