- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a bowl, combine eggs, stuffing mix, butter, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls; place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forSpinach Stuffing Balls
"Great party food!"
"I've had this recipe for over 30 years (except mine includes a finely chopped onion) and people who don't like spinach like these (including children!)."