I make this recipe year-round but especially enjoy it with fresh spinach from our garden.Betty Breeden, Elko, Nevada
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs
- and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over
- medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15
- minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 144 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 268 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.