Spinach Frittata Recipe
I make this recipe year-round but especially enjoy it with fresh spinach from our garden.—Betty Breeden, Elko, Nevada
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 144 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 268 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Spinach Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC