- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In an ovenproof skillet, saute onions in oil until tender. Beat eggs and milk; add to onions with the remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 15 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forSpinach Frittata
"I used fresh spinach, which turned out well. I also used garlic from a tube, which seems to mix in more thoroughly than chopped cloves of garlic. This recipe is open to variation - you could add cheese or bacon for a tasty twist."
"It was easy to do. I used fresh spinach and I sauteed the spinach, onions, and the mushrooms before adding the remaining ingredients. I thought it needed some tomato so I served the frittata with salsa."