- trim and flute edges.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and garlic
- over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the
- ketchup and seasonings. Fold in the spinach; cool slightly. Stir in
- the eggs and 1 cup cheese until combined; spoon into crust.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
- Sprinkle tomato and remaining cheese around edge of pie. Bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 430 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 174 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now