Sparkling Citrus Punch Recipe
People always come back for seconds of this refreshing punch. It has added the crowning touch to many of our holiday meals.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in soda. Serve in chilled glasses. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 173 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sparkling Citrus Punch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC