Sparkling Citrus Punch Recipe
People always come back for seconds of this refreshing punch. It has added the crowning touch to many of our holiday meals.—Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in soda. Serve in chilled glasses. Yield: 4 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 173 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC