- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In two large pitchers or a large punch bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in soda. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 quarts.
Reviews forSparkling Citrus Punch
"The most refreshing drink ever! I made this exactly like the recipe except I omitted the cup of sugar! It doesn't need it in my opinion. I also used Sierra Mist Lemon Lime soda (the kind with Stevia instead of the kind with high fructose corn syrup). Soooo delicious!"