Lime and cilantro add refreshing accents to this tangy, yummy slaw. It's perfect for a summer get-together.—Laurel Leslie, Sonora, California
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup canned Mexicorn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl,
- whisk the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over coleslaw;
- toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 152 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.