Snow Flurry Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; add to sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in vanilla chips and nuts.
- 2. Spread into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into diamond shapes if desired. Yield: 16 brownies.
1 each: 187 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Snow Flurry Brownies
"These are wonderful and I'm not a brownie fan. I substituted Andes peppermint baking chips in place of white chocolate chips and everyone loved them!"
"added 1/2 c. of coconut instead of chocolate chips...Wonderful!"