Simple Swedish Meatballs Recipe
My slow-cooker meatballs are easy to reheat in the microwave, so when my husband packed some of the leftovers in his lunch one day, all his work buddies wished they had their own!
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope beefy onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the broth, cream of chicken soup, soup mix and parsley. Add meatballs; toss to coat. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- 2. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve with noodles or potatoes if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Simple Swedish Meatballs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC