Shrimp Bites Recipe
Living near the coast, I have a great advantage when it comes to getting seafood. This recipe is special and light and so easy to make! Robert Logan-Clayton, California
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Add the parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning; mix well. Stir in shrimp and mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 48 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC