Shrimp Bites Recipe
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until blended. Add the parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce and seafood seasoning; mix well. Stir in shrimp and mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Spoon filling into tart shells. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 48 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 63mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Shrimp Bites
"Had to double all the seasonings as I found it a bit bland. With that change I would rate this 4 stars."
"Made these for family at Christmas my kids thought I bought them. Yes this is a keeper"
"These were very easy to make and tasted very good. I did however put a little dab of cocktail sauce on the top when they came out of the oven and it gave it that extra bit of zip I think it needed ."