Seasoned Chicken Recipe
It's so easy to prepare this Test Kitchen dish that you're sure to make it often. The simple seasonings make chicken breasts a real treat. TIP: Line your baking pan with foil for fast cleanup.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- 2. Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 369 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 49g protein.
Reviews for Seasoned Chicken
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2011
"This is very good."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC