Seasoned Chicken Recipe
It's so easy to prepare this Test Kitchen dish that you're sure to make it often. The simple seasonings make chicken breasts a real treat. TIP: Line your baking pan with foil for fast cleanup.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- 2. Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 369 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 291mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 49g protein
Reviews for Seasoned Chicken
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2011
"This is very good."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC