- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves (10 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and oregano. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken, skin side down, in oil for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forSeasoned Chicken
"I couldn't find chicken breasts that small, mine were about 1 lb apiece. I cooked until the thickest was 165, but I found the smaller ones to be a little dry. The skin was wonderfully crispy and had an excellent flavor, though."
"This is very good."