Seafood Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Stir in the crab, shrimp, broccoli, cauliflower and celery.
- 2. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Gently stir into shrimp mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 253 calories, 13g fat (2g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 352mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein
Reviews for Seafood Pasta Salad
"yummy, yummy, yummy...enough said. made as directed...didn't change a thing."
"Wonderfully easy dressing for this salad! I did not officially rate it, because I did not follow the exact recipe - of course with the crew I was serving I had to omit all veggies except celery (which I left large enough for some to pick out). I used lowfat/fatfree mayo and dressing, no one knew, lots of compliments!"