Sausage Macaroni Supper Recipe
In this meal sent from Margie Haen of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, tomato bisque, milk and cheese make a creamy sauce for macaroni, Italian sausage and broccoli-a dish your family is sure to love!
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed cream of tomato bisque soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat in oil until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the soup, milk, cheese and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Drain macaroni; add to sausage mixture. Stir in broccoli; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC