Sausage Balls Recipe
These are a fun variation from regular sausage links or patties. Have the kids help shape them into balls, then serve with eggs, pancakes or any other breakfast item.
- 1 pound bulk Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Or, freeze and bake frozen at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 3 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC