These are a fun variation from regular sausage links or patties. Have the kids help shape them into balls, then serve with eggs, pancakes or any other breakfast item.
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Shape into 1-in. balls and place
- on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Or, freeze
- and bake frozen at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 3 dozen.