- Stir in the water, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce mix, olives, oil and
- garlic salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for
- 4-5 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Drain pasta; stir into sausage mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in.
- x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.