Saucy Beef Casserole Recipe
Fairwater, Wisconsin's Ferne Spielvogel relies on canned soups and crunchy chow mein noodles to flavor this hearty ground beef bake. Put it on your table for just 94¢ per serving.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed vegetable beef soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup chow mein noodles
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 5 minutes longer or until noodles are crisp. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC