Santa Fe Chili Recipe
This colorful and hearty chili is perfect for heartwarming, holiday get-togethers. My family has been enjoying it for years. —Laura Manning of Lilburn, Georgia
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and corn chips, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, juice, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- 2. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 224 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 1,513 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC