- until combined. Stir in water until blended.
- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 35 minutes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, melt butter and chocolates over
- low heat. Cool for several minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
- Add chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Spread frosting between
- layers and over top and sides of cake. Top with chocolate garnishes
- if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 738 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 609 mg sodium, 113 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.