- beating well after each addition. Stir in water until blended.
- Transfer to prepared pans. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before
- removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a metal bowl over simmering water, melt butter and
- chocolates; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, sour cream and
- vanilla. Add chocolate mixture; beat until smooth. Spread frosting
- between layers and over top and sides of cake. If desired, top with
- chocolate curls and decorations. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without chocolate decorations) equals 685 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 505 mg sodium, 102 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.