- clear. Remove and set aside; drain. Add the water, ketchup,
- Worcestershire sauce, mustard and remaining soup to skillet. Bring
- to a boil.
- Return patties to the skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15
- minutes or until heated through. Combine flour and cold water until
- smooth. Stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes
- or until thickened. Serve patties and gravy with noodles. Garnish
- with parsley if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 458 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 149 mg cholesterol, 767 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.