- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 slices sweet onion
- Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the
- cornmeal, flour, cheese and seasonings. Dip fish in milk, then
- cornmeal mixture.
- Place on a greased broiler pan; drizzle with butter. Broil 4 in. from
- the heat for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Combine the mayonnaise ingredients; spread over rolls. On roll
- bottoms, layer with fish, lettuce, tomato and onion. Replace tops.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 571 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 749 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.