S'more Drops Recipe
I first tried these gooey morsels in a sixth-grade home economics class. My friends and I would eat each mouthwatering drop so fast, they didn't have time to chill. We still reminisce about these indoor s'mores served with tall glasses of cold milk and times spent together.—Diane Angell, Rockford, Illinois
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:30 servings
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 68 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC