S'more Drops Recipe
- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 68 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for S'more Drops
"These are easy and wonderful! Yum!"
"Excellent and dangerous! :)"
"These S/mores drops were excedingly easy (no cooking), and put them on the cookie sheet to cool and when cool their taste was great! After setting out the ingredients, their taste was almost as good as the ones made on a barbecue."
"These are SO good, and they're quick and easy to make. I don't have a microwave but heated on the stove and it worked out fine."
"I made 2 batches so far. First one just like recipe; 2nd one I made a change - Chocolate Almond Bark instead of semi sweet chips. We prefer the flavor of almond bark - it's not as strong. Kids and hubby gobbled this stuff up!"
"Excellent recipe for when you're craving a s'more! I have a very hard time stopping at just one."
"These are easy and outstanding!!"
"Tasty and quick for a chocolatey-marshmallow fix!"