- 4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and marshmallows; set aside. Place the chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Cool. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forS'more Drops
"These are easy and wonderful! Yum!"
"Excellent and dangerous! :)"
"I made 2 batches so far. First one just like recipe; 2nd one I made a change - chocolate Almond Bark instead of semi sweet chips. We prefer the flavor of almond bark - it's not as strong. Kids and hubby gobbled this stuff up!"
"Excellent recipe for when you're craving a s'more! I have a very hard time stopping at just one."
"These are easy and outstanding!!"
"Tasty and quick for a chocolatey-marshmallow fix!"