Rosemary Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 10 medium pitted ripe olives, finely chopped
- 1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced by half. Add shrimp. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 113 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 139mg cholesterol, 498mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Rosemary Garlic Shrimp
"this did not turn out well but i think it was due to my skillet being too small. the shrimp couldn't cook properly with all the other ingredients in the pan. will revisit this with my huge skillet"
"This was delicious! Will make again and again but will double the sauce."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.