- 1-1/4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 small cayenne or other fresh red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a large skillet, combine all ingredients except shrimp; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in shrimp; return just to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until shrimp turns pink, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRosemary Garlic Shrimp
"this did not turn out well but i think it was due to my skillet being too small. the shrimp couldn't cook properly with all the other ingredients in the pan. will revisit this with my huge skillet"
"This was delicious! Will make again and again but will double the sauce."