Rosemary Cheddar Bread Recipe
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mashed potato flakes
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1-1/4 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 3. Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the cheese. Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds, 18 slices).
1 each: 130 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Rosemary Cheddar Bread
"This bread is excellent. Started it in the bread machine and finished in the oven. My 8 yr old son couldn't get enough of it. Thanks for the recipe!!!"