Rosemary Cheddar Bread Recipe
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mashed potato flakes
- 7-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1-1/4 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 3. Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the cheese. Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-1/2 pounds, 18 slices).
1 serving (1 each) equals 130 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Rosemary Cheddar Bread
"This bread is excellent. Started it in the bread machine and finished in the oven. My 8 yr old son couldn't get enough of it. Thanks for the recipe!!!"