Roasted Grape Tomatoes Recipe
“Everyone loves this mouthwatering starter with just a few ingredients. We appreciate that it’s a fast, simple way to use up extra tomatoes from our garden.” —Linda Green, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers and Gouda cheese slices
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Serve with crackers and cheese. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers and cheese) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Roasted Grape Tomatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC