Roasted Garlic Potatoes Recipe
A good friend provided the food for the one-of-a-kind Western-style wedding Jerry and I planned. These potatoes are scrumptious and easy to fix since there's no need to peel them.
- 9 pounds small red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place potatoes in a large greased roasting pan. Combine the butter, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Drizzle over potatoes; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until tender, stirring several times. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 26-30 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 167 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Roasted Garlic Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC