- asparagus and mushrooms.
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer four
- noodles, a third of the asparagus mixture, a third of the white
- sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat
- layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat butter, fat-free milk and part-skim mozzarella) equals 216 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now