Roasted Asparagus and Leeks Recipe
- 3 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 medium leeks (white portion only), halved lengthwise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place asparagus and leeks on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
1 each: 83 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Roasted Asparagus and Leeks
"This recipe was so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! I cut the recipe by two-thirds since it was just my husband and me, and omitted the red pepper flakes. We really enjoyed it and I will definitely make this again!"