- 3 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 medium leeks (white portion only), halved lengthwise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place asparagus and leeks on an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forRoasted Asparagus and Leeks
"This recipe was so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! I cut the recipe by two-thirds since it was just my husband and me, and omitted the red pepper flakes. We really enjoyed it and I will definitely make this again!"