The great mint flavor of mojitos helps balance the spiciness of Cuban food. My recipe calls for apple rum and a purchased mix.Eric Brill, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 ounces Mojito mix, divided
- 1 mint sprig
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces apple rum or light rum
- 1 ounce club soda
- Place 1 ounce Mojito mix, mint and sugar in a highball glass; muddle.
- Add ice. Pour rum, club soda and remaining Mojito mix into glass;
- stir. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 190 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 33 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein.