Raspberry Grilled Cheese Recipe
- 2 tablespoons seedless red raspberry preserves
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 4 slices Muenster or baby Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Spread preserves over bread slices; top with the pecans, onion and cheese. Top with remaining bread; butter outsides of bread. Toast on a hot griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich: 637 calories, 41g fat (22g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 920mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Raspberry Grilled Cheese
"good idea - jam in a grilled cheese. never tried that before. liked the pecans in it as well."