Raspberry Glazed Wings
"These fruity glazed wings are a staple at our house," says Sue Seymour of Valatie, New York. "They're a super finger food when entertaining and also make a tasty entree."
10-12 ServingsPrep: 50 min. + marinating Bake: 50 min.
- 1-1/2 cups seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 16 chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- In a large saucepan, combine the jam, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic and
- pepper. Bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings
- in a large bowl; add half of the raspberry mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining
- raspberry mixture.
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil and heavily
- grease the foil. Using a slotted spoon, place wings in pan. Discard
- marinade. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring reserved raspberry mixture to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until
- thickened. Brush over wings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, turning
- and basting once. Yield: 10-12 servings.