Raspberry Cream Croissants Recipe
- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam. Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries. Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 234 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Cream Croissants
"I switched out the jam for frozen strawberries (sweetened) and slightly pureed them, then i added a couple of scoops of frozen strawberry yogurt, inside the split, drizzed a healthy ladel of the strawberry puree and topped with whipped cream! Lucious! Everyone adored them!"
"Very easy recipe to throw together fun to make with the kids when they were younger!!"
"Quick & Easy & Oh so delicious! I melted white choc chips & dab of marg together and drizzled it on top in place of the conf. sugar :) Thank you! A keeper for sure!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.