Raspberry Cream Croissants
This heavenly dessert takes seconds to assemble because it begins with bakery croissants, whipped topping and store-bought jam.—Sherry Horton, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam.
- Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries.
- Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 234 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.