- 4 to 6 croissants
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Whipped cream in a can or whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Cut the croissants in half horizontally; spread cut halves with jam. Spread whipped cream over bottom halves; top with raspberries. Replace tops. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forRaspberry Cream Croissants
"I switched out the jam for frozen strawberries (sweetened) and slightly pureed them, then i added a couple of scoops of frozen strawberry yogurt, inside the split, drizzed a healthy ladel of the strawberry puree and topped with whipped cream! Lucious! Everyone adored them!"
"Very easy recipe to throw together fun to make with the kids when they were younger!!"