Ranch Potato Bake Recipe
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Top with bacon and remaining cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 221 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Ranch Potato Bake
"This is good but it could use more ranch dressing. Next time I'll used 1 1/2 packages of ranch dressing. Instead of boiling the potatoes, I precooked them whole in the microwave. Saved in the dirty dishes department."
"I did not add salt, since there is salt in the bacon, the Ranch Dressing, and the soup. It tasted great, and was pretty easy to make. Thanks."