Ranch Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (2-1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients; rub over roast. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour water into pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork equals 212 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Ranch Pork Roast
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.