Raisin Bagel Stackers
"This stacked sandwich began by accident when I ran out of bread and replaced it with a bagel," admits Cynthia DeKett of Lyndonville, Vermont. "You can easily change the fixings to meet your personal tastes. My husband prefers it with less meat, a slice of Vidalia onion and no cream cheese. We both think the raisin bagel add the perfect touch of sweetness."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cinnamon raisin bagels (3-1/2 inches), split
- 4 teaspoons PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 pound shaved deli smoked turkey
- 2 fresh dill sprigs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices (1/2 ounce each) reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 thin tomato slices
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Lightly toast bagels; spread cream cheese on bottom halves. Layer
- with the lettuce, turkey, dill, onions, cheese and tomato. Sprinkle
- with salt and pepper. Spread mayonnaise on top halves of bagels;
- place over tomato. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 321 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 1,029 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat.