Layers of colorful fruit submerged in a fizzy, sweet beverage make this a kid-friendly sipper that gets two thumbs up. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and
- strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix
- remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 91 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.