Rainbow Spritzer Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- 1. In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 91 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 8mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Rainbow Spritzer
"Big hit with the kids for St. Patrick's Day!"
"Wonderful, refreshing, & easy! I used frozen fruit to keep the drink cold. I made some "spiked" for the adults by adding orange-flavored vodka. Adults & kids loved this."