- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries or fresh raspberries
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale
- 1/2 cup chilled unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup chilled lemonade
- In four tall glasses, layer blueberries, kiwi, pineapple and strawberries. In a 2-cup glass measure or small pitcher, mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRainbow Spritzer
"Really good but the photo makes the portion sizes look more generous then they really are."
"Big hit with the kids for St. Patrick's Day!"
"Wonderful, refreshing, & easy! I used frozen fruit to keep the drink cold. I made some "spiked" for the adults by adding orange-flavored vodka. Adults & kids loved this."