Quick Taco Dip Recipe
This quick taco dip from Rhonda Biancardi of Blaine, Minnesota is a definite family favorite. In fact, she says, “This recipe has been made more times than I can count! It just looks very colorful to a table, and it never lasts long.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:10-12 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC