- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion dip and taco seasoning until blended. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving platter. Top with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forQuick Taco Dip
"This is a great dip! Super easy to make and always a big hit at parties."
"This was a hit at my church."
"Great, just add black olives"
"I debated between three and four stars. I thought the French onion dip would give it a unique twist, but really did not. It was acceptable, but I will not make it again."
"This is sooooo simple! It is a hit at every party."
"There were no stars for me to click onto but this is a 5 star recipe for being easy to make and for great taste. Made this for a baby shower I attended last night and the ladies loved it and I was asked to share the recipe!! :-)"
"Best taco dip I've ever made. My husband's coworkers have made me the official "taco dip maker" for any of their work potlucks. LOL"
"I added sliced olives and served heated up refried beans on the side. My husband gave it a huge "thumbs up". Will definitely make this again."
"This is my daughter's favorite taco dip. We are asked to bring it for every get together too!"
"Very good and easy to make."