Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 264 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 341mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Quick Cold Vegetable Pizza
"My most requested appetizer!!"
"Deliciuos! All of my guests including the kids could not get enough of this"
"I make this for all of our cookouts. Everyone raves over it."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.