- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2-1/2 cups assorted chopped fresh vegetables (cucumber, radishes, broccoli, onion, green pepper, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Flatten dough to fit the pan, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and dill until smooth; spread over crust. Top with the vegetables of your choice. Sprinkle with olives and cheeses; press lightly. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forQuick Cold Vegetable Pizza
"easy to make and tasted phenomenal. My middle school aged children loved it."
"Super easy and tasty too. I did add a pinch of seasoning salt to the cream cheese mixture. This is a great recipe to get the kids involved as they can put it all together."
"My most requested appetizer!!"
"Deliciuos! All of my guests including the kids could not get enough of this"
"I make this for all of our cookouts. Everyone raves over it."