- each addition. Add pumpkin. Combine flour, pie spice, baking powder,
- cinnamon, salt, baking soda and ginger; add to creamed mixture
- alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake 20-25 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add confectioners’ sugar, vanilla and cinnamon; beat until
- smooth. Frost cupcakes. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cupcake equals 340 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.