Pull Apart Garlic Bread
This lovely golden loaf has great garlic flavor in every bite, assures Carol Shields of Summerville, Pennsylvania. "People go wild over this bread whenever I serve it," she relates.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder and
- garlic salt. Cut dough into 1-in. pieces; dip into butter mixture.
- Layer in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 104 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.